**You will automatically receive a make-up when you advise non-attendance through the customer portal; to see how to book your make up, please view further down the page***
Advising non-attendance is simple, and takes approximately five (5) minutes to complete by following the steps below:
- Click the orange “Advise Non-Attendance” button on your home screen.
- This will take you through to the following screen below. You will need to select one of the three (3) reasons. 1. Medical Reasons – for when your child is ill, or has an injury; 2. Family Holiday -for when you will be away, and unable to attend; or 3. Compassionate Leave – for when you are experience a difficult time within the family.
- Once you click continue, you will be then taken to a confirm screen to check the details are correct. Please note: Once you click confirm non-attendance, you will not be able to undo this without calling the office on 08 6143 4511.
- When you have advised non-attendance, your enrolments tab will now have a “book a make-up class” area. To see how to book in your make up, please continue to read below.
Booking a make-up lesson
Through the parent portal, you will now be able to book your make-up lesson up to 4 weeks in advance. To do this – follow the steps below:
- Click the blue “Book Make-up Class” in the enrolments tab.
- You will then be taken to the following screen which will allow you to select from the available spaces for your make-up lesson over the next 4 weeks. You will need to select carefully, as if you book into the wrong class you will need to contact the office to amend the booking.
- Once you click continue you will be taken to the confirm page, where you need to check your booking – and then confirm it.
- Once your make up booking is confirmed, you will be able to see the booking on the home screen, as shown below:
If you have any further questions or need any help, please email the WestSwim office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 08 6143 4511.